Update – J24 Spring Cup, Dartmouth

Posted 17 March 2020

In light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the latest government advice, the Royal Dart Yacht Club have postponed the J24 Spring Cup in Dartmouth.

Refunds will be sent to the crews who have entered so far.

If the situation improves, the event may be run later in the year – we will keepĀ  you informed.